Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm so glad this election is OVER



This is the newly elected Democratic senator from our great state. It was a race that made national headlines. Even Leno mentioned it on his late night show.

There was a lot of mud slinging in this campaign. The television and radio were consumed with ads. And, there were a lot of those recorded phone messages, which just put me over the top. I am so less inclined to vote for a person that insists on interrupting dinner with my family with a phone call that reveals a recorded message.

Or some nosey person wanting to know how I plan to vote. It's none of your damned business. Isn't that one of the privileges of living in this country?

I really enjoyed this picture of the senator with his family, though. It appeared on the front page of the major newspaper publication in our state. I only hope that if I ever win an election, my gangsta son will show up to my victory party sans his dew rag.

Although, you know I do LOVE me some long hair.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home