Stiletto

Just a mom raising The Boy (adopted from Guatemala) along with my fabulous husband (MFH). I am a shoe whore, especially of the high heeled variety. Hence, the nickname.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I miss him

I remember when The Boy couldn't be away from me for the night.

Tonight he is with his grandparents because they are taking him to Old Faithful tomorrow. While I love that, I am sad that he is old enough to do that.

Sure we talked to him.

Sure he misses us.

Sure we got to stop at the bar tonight just like the old days.

BUT

These aren't the old days. I am a mom now and I can't change that.

I wouldn't change that.

I can't wait until tomorrow night.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Michelle Smiles said…

    My inlaws want to take Sabrina for a week - I want her to be with them but I can't imagine her being away for a week! Wah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home